Filing an immigration petition for a family member

For a person who wishes to become a permanent resident based on a relationship with a family member, the first step is the filing of a “Petition for Alien Relative.”

Under the “Resources” section of our website, we have some brief documents that outline various aspects of Immigration Law.

We have provided some basic information about the Petition process.  Please take a look.

Posted in Family-Based Visas & Green Cards and tagged , , , .